#Cookiebarsrecipes #Mexicandesserts #Berryrecipes #Berryfrenchtoast #Dessertrecipes #Cookingrecipes #Traderjoesmeals #Airfryerporkchops #Airfryerrecipeseasy #Broccoliinairfryer #Airfryerrecipeschickentenders #Airfryerrecipeshealthy
- 8 chicken tenders, raw
- canola or non-fat cooking spray
- For the Dredge Station:
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of water
- For the Ranch Chicken Seasoning:
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper, more or less to taste
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Dried parsley
- Preheat the Air Fryer. Warm the air fryer by setting it to 400 degrees F for 5 minutes. Allow it to run without any food in the basket.
- Set up a dredging station. Whisk the water and egg together in a shallow bowl. Pour the Panko Breadcrumbs in another shallow bowl.
- Prepare the Ranch Seasoning. In a small bowl, combine all the seasonings for the ranch seasoning.
- Season the Chicken. Sprinkle the chicken tenders with the ranch seasoning, turning to coat both sides.
- Dredge the chicken. Dip chicken tenders into the egg wash and then press it into the panko. Turn to coat both sides.
- Load the Fryer Basket. Place the breaded tenders into the fry basket. Repeat with remaining tenders. You may need to fry in batches.
- Fry the Chicken. Place the Fry Basket into the Power Air Fryer XL. Spray a light coat of canola oil of non-fat cooking spray over the panko. Press the M button. Scroll to the Fried Chicken Icon (400 degrees F). Press the Power Button. Adjust the cooking time to 12 minutes at 400 degrees. Halfway through cooking, flip the tenders over to brown the other side. The tenders are done when the center of the fattest part of the tender is 165 degrees F, the flesh is no longer pink, and the juices run clear.
recipe adapated >>>>> here
Rated 4.8/5 based on 765 customer reviews