This Butterfinger Dessert Lasagna is a simple, no-bake indulgence with layers of Nutter Butter cookies, butterscotch pudding, peanut butter cheesecake mousse, and crushed Butterfingers!
- 1 (3.4 oz) box instant butterscotch pudding
- 2 cups + 3 Tablespoons milk, divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 oz) tub whipped topping, divided
- 24 Nutter Butter cookies
- 7 fun-sized Butterfingers bars, chopped*
- Melted peanut butter*
- In a medium bowl, whisk the pudding mix and 2 cups of milk together. Set aside to thicken while you prepare the peanut butter filling.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat together the cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, and 3 Tablespoons of milk until smooth. Fold in 1 1/2 cups of the whipped topping.