#Frenchsilkpierecipe #Peanutbutterricekrispietreats #Cakemixcookies #Oreopuddingchocolatechipcookies #Easycookierecipes #Cookiesandcreamcookies #Bestbrownierecipe #Grandmasbrownies #Brownierecipeseasy #Briecheeserecipes #Cakebrownies #Homemadefudgebrownies
- 170 grams (3/4 cup) unsalted butter, melted
- 200 grams (1 cup) caster sugar
- 90 grams (1/2 cup) brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 40 grams (1/2 cup) cocoa powder
- 70 grams (1/2 cup) plain flour
- Preheat the oven to 160 C (320 F). Grease and line an 8 inch square baking tin with baking or parchment paper, ensuring two sides overhang. In a large mixing bowl, add the melted butter and sugars and gently whisk together. Add the vanilla extract and stir.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, stirring in-between, then sift in the cocoa powder and flour. Stir until just combined. Pour the brownie batter in the prepared tin and place in the oven. Bake brownies for approximately 30 minutes or until they no longer wobble in the middle. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.