#Dessertrecipesvideos #Whitechocolateraspberrycheesecake #Nobakebrowniebattercheesecake #Summerdesserts #Cheesecakerecipesvideos #Whitechocolateraspberrycake #Easynobakedesserts #Pineappledessert #Heavywhippingcreamrecipesdeserts #Miniblueberrycheesecakes #Nobakepineapplecheesecake #Cakerecipes
- 1 ready-to-use chocolate crust (Oreo or chocolate graham cracker crust)
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 carton (8 oz) Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 can (21 oz) cherry pie filling
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and granulated sugar until smooth and combined.
- Add in sour cream and vanilla extract. Beat together until combined. Fold in Cool Whip with a spatula and stir until it's mixed well.
- Spread half of the mixture into the ready-to-use pie crust.
- Add cocoa powder and powdered sugar to the remaining cream filling and beat together until combined.
- Spread evenly over the cream cheese layer.
- Cover and let refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight works really good too. Cut into slices and serve each slice with some cherry pie filling.
recipe adapated >>>>> here
Rated 4.8/5 based on 765 customer reviews