No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie | #Easypeanutbutterpie #Peanutbuttercuppie #Peanutbutterdessertseasy #Nobakepeanutbuttercheesecake #Peanutbuttercupdesserts #Bestpeanutbutterpie #Easypeanutbutterpie #Peanutbutterpierecipe #Simpledessertsfewingredients #Peanutbutterpienobakeeasy #Chocolatepeanutbutterpienobake #Cakerecipes
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 8 ounces frozen cool whip, thawed
- 9- inch store bought chocolate Oreo pie crust
- Chocolate syrup for garnish optional
- Peanut butter chips for garnish optional
- Using an electric mixer beat cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, milk and vanilla extract in a large bowl until creamy.
- Fold in 1 of the 8-ounce containers of cool whip. Reserve the other container of cool whip for serving.
- Spread mixture into prepared pie crust.
- Chill pie in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Before serving top pie with remaining cool whip.
- Garnish with chocolate syrup and peanut butter chips if desired.