#Blackberryrecipes #Brownieswithpeanutbutterfrosting #Peanutbutterdesserts #Biscuitsandchocolategravy #Peanutbutterfrostingeasy #Brownieicing #Peanutbutterdesserts #Butterbeercookies #Harrypottertreats #Chocolatepeanutbuttercookies #Butterbeerrecipeharrypotter #Harrypotterdessert
- 1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1 1/2 Cups Hersheys Meltaway Chocolates
- 1/3 Cup Cinnamon Sugar for rolling
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the cinnamon sugar in a small bowl. Set aside. In a standing mixer, combine the peanut butter, butter, brown sugar and white sugar.
- Mix on medium high speed for 1-2 minutes, and the mixture become creamy.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients and slowly add to the wet ingredients with the mixer running.
- Mix until combined and turn off the mixer. Place a tablespoon amount of dough in your hand and flatten on your palm.
- Add the meltaway and fold the dough over the chocolate and then roll into a ball.
- Roll the dough in the cinnamon sugar and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes and remove from the oven. Best eaten while warm.