#Teriyakichickennoodles #Yummyfood #Beefrecipes #Easymeals #Goodfood #Cookingrecipes #Easymeals #Cookingrecipes #Cakerecipes #Beefrecipes #Yummyfood #Ethnicrecipes
- 2 naan flatbreads see notes below
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- kosher salt
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 cup blueberries
- micro arugula or regular baby arugula
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange the naan/flatbread on the baking sheet and lightly spray or brush with water. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium pan over medium low heat. Add the onion and season with a pinch of salt to taste and red pepper flakes. Cook the onions until it is wilted, about 3-5 minutes and stir in the honey, letting the onions caramelize. Remove from heat.
- While the onions cook, stir the ricotta and feta cheese in a small bowl. Spread the ricotta mixture over the naan/flatbread, and top with the honey caramelized onions. Sprinkle the blueberries on top.
- Place the naan pizzas into the oven and bake for about 10 minutes, or until the blueberries are just about ready to burst, the cheese has softened, and the naan is toasted. Remove from oven, sprinkle with arugula and enjoy immediately.
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 5/5 based on 332 customer reviews