#Bltpastasalad #Tortellinipastasalad #Healthydinnerrecipes #Saladsforparties #Coldpastasaladrecipes #Easysummerdinners #Veganmeals #Quinoasaladrecipes #Basilrecipes #Veganlunchideas #Vegandinnerrecipes #Vegetarianrecipesdinnerhealthy
- 16 ounce box of pasta (I like to use bowties)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (cut into 1/4 inch slices)
- 8 ounce mozzarella cheese ball (not shredded) (sliced into 1/2 inch pieces)
- 1/4 cup store-bought pesto
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt (plus more for salting the pasta water)
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped basil for garnish (optional)
- Fill a large pot with water and 1 tbsp of salt and boil your pasta according to the package directions
- While the pasta is cooking, slice your tomatoes into 1/4 inch slices and cut your mozzarella into 1/2 inch cubes. These sizes are just my preference so if you like them smaller or bigger, go for it!
- Once your pasta is done, drain it and rinse it with cold water. You do NOT want your mozzarella to get melty.
- Add your cooled pasta to a mixing bowl along with the tomatoes, mozzarella, pesto, balsamic, olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Toss together and either serve at room temperature or refrigerated.