This beautiful Crescent Bacon Breakfast Ring will be everyone's weekend breakfast of choice, it's loaded with bacon, eggs and cheese. Perfect for brunch as well.
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper or to taste
- 8 slices bacon fried
- 8 oz crescent rolls refrigerated, I used 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury crescents
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 egg for egg wash, optional
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- In a bowl beat the eggs with the chopped peppers, salt and pepper. Cook the eggs in a skillet so that they're scrambled. You can use the same skillet you used to fry the bacon, just drain the fat first.