Hawaiian Cheesecake Salad comes together so simply with fresh tropical fruit and a rich and creamy cheesecake filling to create the most glorious fruit salad ever! Every bite is absolutely bursting with island flavor and you are going to go nuts over this recipe!
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant cheesecake pudding, unprepared
- 1 cup International Delight French Vanilla Creamer (liquid)
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 4 mandarin oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3 kiwi, peeled and cut into half moons
- 2 mangoes, cut into bite size chunks
- 1 banana, cut into coins
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- In a medium tall bowl (I use my 8 cup measuring cup), using an electric mixer, whip cream cheese until it becomes smooth. It may bind up in the beaters, but continue as is and it will loosen up.
- Add the dry pudding mix. Beat until well combined.