Homemade spinach tortillas with 3 ingredients only (water and salt not counted). This recipe is healthy, gluten-free, vegan, and easy to make. Perfect for people who love wraps, tacos, burritos, enchiladas, quesadillas but cannot consume wheat or corn. Also great for kids since the spinach in these wraps is almost tasteless!
- 1 cup chickpea flour also called garbanzo bean flour (120 g)
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour/starch (60 g)
- 2 oz fresh baby spinach leaves (60 g)
- 1 - 1 1/8 cup water (240-270 ml)
- 1/3 tsp salt
- Process all ingredients in your food processor or blender until the batter is smooth. Use 1 cup of water if you plan to make thicker/smaller tortillas for tacos. Add about 1 1/8 cup of water if you want to make thinner/bigger tortillas for e.g. burritos.
- Pour about 1/3 cup of the batter into a non-stick skillet. You can add a few drops of oil to the skillet but I made the experience that the tortillas turn out great without oil. Make sure to use a non-stick skillet.