Instant Pot Shredded Chicken Burrito Bowl is the most delicious Burrito you will ever eat. One pot cooking in your instant pot and it takes less than 20 minutes to prepare.
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 1/4 cups of chicken broth
- 1 pack of taco seasoning
- 1 can of sweet corn, drained
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can of Rotel
- 1 medium green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cups of rice
- In the Instant Pot, pour just enough chicken broth to cover the bottom of the pot. Then place the chicken breasts along the bottom of the pot.
- Sprinkle the taco seasoning evenly over the chicken.
- Pour the corn, black beans, and Rotel into the pot. Try to pour them in different sections of the pot, so everything doesn't pile up in one place.