#Pulledporkketorecipes #Chickenphillycheesesteak #Nocarbdiets #Ketorecipeseasy #Ketodietrecipes #Ketogenicdiet #Chickenphillycheesesteak #Ketorecipeseasy #Nocarbdiets #Ketodietrecipes #Ketogenicdiet #Lowcarbeating
- Double Batch Fathead Dough
- Our Keto Approved BBQ Sauce
- 6 oz plain pulled Pork, your own or store bought
- 1/4 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 small green pepper, diced
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1/4 cup cheddar, shredded
- salt & pepper
- Prepare fathead dough, bake, set aside. If using Lavash bread preheat oven to 425. Grease a sheet pan with Olive oil or butter. Place one lavash on the pan, bake 5-6 minutes until bottom is crisp. Remove from the oven, flip over. Set aside.
- For the pork :
- Heat a skillet over medium low, add butter.
- Saute onions, peppers, bacon. Season with a pinch of salt & pepper.
- Add shredded pork and 1/4 cup BBQ sauce. (more if you wish). Mix well.
- Allow pork to heat through.
- Combine the mozzarella and cheddar together. Top pizza crust with half the cheese.
- Top with pork mixture then remaining cheese.
- Bake on 425 for 6-8 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
recipe adapated >>>>> here
Rated 4.8/5 based on 765 customer reviews