Start the day with these protein-packed low-carb breakfast recipes that will leave you satiated and energized for hours!
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp. skim milk
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped chives
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 1/2 c. black beans
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. shredded Cheddar
- Salsa, for serving
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and chives, and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter. Once pan is completely coated, add the egg mixture. Tilt pan back and forth to make sure it's completely coated, then let cook, 2 minutes. Once you can move egg back and forth, carefully flip and cook 2 minutes more.
- Transfer to a plate and top with bacon, black beans, avocado, cheddar, and salsa. Roll up into a burrito and serve.