Looking for quick and easy Easter dessert recipe? This No Bake Easter Chocolate Pie has a rice krispie crust, chocolate pie filling, and is topped with whipped cream, colorful confetti sprinkles, M&M candies and white chocolate shavings.
- Rice Krispie Crust:
- 3 Tablespoons salted butter
- 7 oz. mini marshmallows
- 4 cups rice cereal (like Rice Krispies)
- ½ cup M&M candies
- 1/4 cup confetti sprinkles
- Chocolate Pie filling:
- 1 ¼ cups sugar
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 ¼ cups whole milk
- 2 Tablespoons salted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 10 oz. semi-sweet chocolate-finely chopped (or chocolate chips)
- 2 cups whipped cream
- M&M candies, confetti sprinkles and white chocolate shavings-for garnish
- Spray 10 x 2 inches glass pie dish with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl stir together rice cereals, M&M candies and confetti sprinkles, set aside.
- Grease large heatproof bowl with nonstick spray and place over a pot of simmering water. Add 3 Tablespoons of salted butter and mini marshmallows. Stir with a rubber spatula until completely melted (grease spatula with nonstick spray, too). Remove from heat.