Prize Winning Key Lime Pie Recipe! This Key Lime Pie Recipe won me a trip to The Florida Keys in the Philly Florida Keys Cook Off! It's easy and delicious!
- 1½ - 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs*
- ¼ cup sugar
- 4 TBS butter. melted
- 3 cups (24 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup key lime juice (I use always Nellie and Joes Key Lime Juicesince I rarely see key limes)
- 2 egg yolks
- Zest from 1 lime (or key lime)
- Whipped Cream
- 8 oz heavy cream (very cold)
- 1 TBS vanilla
- 3-4 TBS powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pulse graham crackers in your food processor until they become crumbs (or buy crumbs).
- Add in sugar butter and pulse until combined.