This cake! This chocolate lava cake! The Slow Cooker Chocolate Lava Cake is so good!!! There is no doubt that this a chocolate cake! The beauty is how moist this cake is. The fact that this cake is made in the slow cooker makes me even more happy!
- 1 15.25- oz box chocolate cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 3.9- oz box instant chocolate pudding not cook & serve
- 2 cups cold whole milk
- 1 12- oz bag milk chocolate chips semi-sweet can also be used
- Parchment paper
- Line a slow cooker (4 quart or larger) with parchment paper. Liberally spray the parchment paper lining with nonstick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, 1 1/4 cups milk, oil and eggs. With an electric mixer, mix on low for 1 minute. Increase the speed to medium, and continue to mix for 2 - 3 minutes or until the batter is smooth and glossy. Pour the cake batter into the prepared slow cooker.