Slow Cooker Pot Roast is a mouth-watering, healthy meal that will feed the entire family. This easy pot roast recipe features veggies, potatoes, and lots of tender meat for a rounded out meal. !
- 3 lbs chuck roast
- 6 large potatoes (cut into 1-1/2" pieces)
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 celery stalk (diced)
- 1/4 onion (diced)
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 - 1oz pkg onion dip
- 1 - 14.5oz. can chicken broth
- 2-1/2 cans water (use the chicken broth can)
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into 1-1/2" pieces, and add to the slow cooker.
- Dice the onion and celery and add it to the slow cooker, as well as the carrots and garlic.