Here's what you need: cream cheese, powdered sugar, milk, vanilla extract, white bread, butter, granulated sugar, cinnamon, brown sugar, salt, honey, pecan, vanilla ice cream
- 24 oz cream cheese, 3 packages (675 g)
- ½ cup powdered sugar (80 g)
- ½ cup milk (120 mL)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 35 slices white bread
- 3 sticks butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed (220 g)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup honey (85 g)
- 1 cup pecan (125 g)
- vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 325˚F (165˚C).
- In a large bowl, add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, milk, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla. Mix with a whisk or hand mixer until smooth. Set aside until ready to use.