These pancakes are so fluffy and taste just like the real thing, my kids loved them too! Thanks for the recipe !
The Best Keto Pancakes
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp, baking powder
- 1/4 cup Lakanto sweetener (use code eatbefitexplore for 20% off)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 cup, Almond Milk
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, Lakanto sweetener, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond milk, melted butter or oil, eggs, and extract.
- Stir the egg mixture into the almond flour mixture.
- Place coconut oil or spray a skillet with coconut oil spray and heat to medium-high heat.
- Pour 1/3 of the batter onto the hot skillet.
- Cook the pancakes until bottom is golden brown and carefully flip the pancake.
- Cook the pancakes on the other side until golden on each side.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
Recipe has been adapted from >>>>> here
Rated 4.8/5 based on 291 customer reviews