#Crockpotbeefandbroccoli #Brisketrecipesoven #Slowcookerbeefandbroccoli #Beefbrisketcrockpot #Brisketrecipescrockpot #Steakcrockpotrecipes #Summerdinnerrecipes #Phillycheesesteaksloppyjoes #Phillycheesesteaksandwichrecipe #Blueberrycheesecakecrumbcake #Brisketrecipesoven #Beefbrisketcrockpot
- 7-8 lb beef brisket
- homemade barbecue rub
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp liquid smoke
- Combine the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, liquid smoke, and bbq rub.
- Once everything is mixed, rub it all over a 7-8lb beef brisket.
- Next, spray the slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Place the beef brisket in the slow cooker.
- Set the slow cooker on low and let cook for 12 hours.
- Once done, carefully remove the brisket out of the slow cooker.
- Place the brisket in a foil line baked dish.
- Turn your oven on broil, then place the brisket in the oven. Let it stay in there long enough until the " bark" ( the rub) darkens.
- Once done, remove the brisket out of the oven, and cover it with foil.
- Let the brisket rest for 1 hour!
- Serve and enjoy!
RECIPE ADAPTED >>>>> here
Rated 4.5/5 based on 172 customer reviews