#Peanutbuttercookies #Cookiesrecipeseasy #Lemonwhitechocolatechipcookies #Lemoncookiesrecipes #Lemonsugarcookies #Sweettreatseasytomake #Softchocolatechipcookierecipe #Softchewychocolatechipcookies #Softgooeychocolatechipcookies #Ooeygooeychocolatechipcookies #Cookiedesserts #Yummycookies
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 2 Tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar, for rolling cookies in
- yellow food coloring, optional
- Cream together butter and 1 cup of sugar with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add in the egg, lemon extract, and corn syrup, and a few drops of yellow food coloring (if using) and beat until combined.
- In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Add to creamed mixture, beating a little at a time until fully incorporated and smooth. Stir in the white chocolate chips. Cover dough and chill in the fridge for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line baking sheets with parchment paper. Roll chilled dough into balls (about 1/8 cup each) and roll in the remaining 1/4 cup sugar. Bake on prepared cookie sheets for 10-12 minutes, until edges are set. Cool on a wire rack before enjoying.