Lemon Cheesecake Cupcakes | #Lemon #Cheesecake #Cupcakes #Cookingrecipes #Cupcakecakes #Cakedesserts #Sweetrecipes #Minidesserts #Cakecookies #Cookingrecipes #Cakerecipes #Minicheesecakerecipes #Cupcakecakes #Minidesserts #Sweetrecipes #Lemonblueberrycheesecakecake #Summercakeideas
- 1⁄4 cup, 60 ml sour cream
- 12 oz, cream cheese (package of 375 g)
- 1⁄2 cup, 125 ml sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp, 5 ml grated lemon zest
- 3⁄4 cup, 175 ml lemon curd, from the grocery or homemade.
- Store-bought lemon curd is usually available in stores with the baking supplies or with the jams and jellies. You can also find a Lemon Curd recipe on page 165 of the same cookbook!
- For the crust, you will need:
- 1 tbsp, 15 ml packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup, 175 ml graham cracker
- 3 tbsp, 45 ml melted unsalted butter
- Whisk brown sugar, graham crumbs, and melted butter together in a bowl. Press mixture into cups.
- In your food processor (metal blade preferably) start by pulsing cream cheese until it becomes smooth. Combine sugar and pulse it again. Add sour cream and also pulse until smooth. Combine zest and eggs, pulsing again.
- Fill the cups. Bake for about 18 -22 minutes. Let the cupcakes cool down in pan for about 10-12 minutes. Remove and place in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours. Before serving, place a curd over each cupcake.